Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Floating Footprints" Oceanside, CA 2008

In 2008, I had an interview in Oceanside, CA.  After the interview, I walked for hours along the beach praying and thinking about the decision.  While it was tempting to live somewhere where I could hang out on the ocean every single day, God led me somewhere else for a while.  When I looked at this picture, of course the poem Footprints was running thru my mind, but I was shocked to see my own footprints that appeared to be floating on top of the sand rather than pressed down in it.  I love this image not only for the dependence on God, but for the ability to follow Him in that time as well. 



Please Visit me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TiffanyDawnSmithPhotographer Prints are available for sale on Etsy or by contacting me directly.
 All Photographs are the property of Tiffany Dawn Smith and can not be used, reproduced, copied or altered in any way without permission from the photographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment