Sunday, June 30, 2013

30 Day Photography Challenge for Summer 2013

Hi everybody!
    I'm excited to share this 30 Day Photo Challenge with you for Summer 2013.  This is the first time I've done this.  I thought it would be fun to push myself as a photographer to come up with some images I would never otherwise shoot. I tried to make the list more conceptual and open to your own interpretation. I hope you will join me for the challenge. There are no rules - anyone, any age and at any level can participate. This can be done day by day, all in one day, on weekends, whatever works for you, but the photos should be taken this summer.  You can do part or all of the list.  I will be sharing photos in the month of August with the photographers name (and link to work if you wish) on my blog.  Please send your images to my email at tdawn.smith@gmail.com  The deadline will be August 1 unless enough people write asking for more time.  I will be posting images mid August (date to be announced later). If you would like a printable version of this list, please email and I will send you one.Thank you!
Tiffany


When sending pictures, please make sure your Name, the word and # of the challenge (i.e. 1. Reflection), any links, and any additional information you would like to provide about the image are all included. You can submit one image for each challenge.  If you are under 18, please list your age.  Please no full nudity or violence depicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment